The average dog owner spends $638 annually on routine and surgical visits to the vet. Insuring your pet can help ease the financial burden. The cost of pet insurance is not only affordable, it can also help you save on pet care through reimbursements. Monthly insurance plans might be less than you think:
Average monthly pet insurance costs
- Dog Insurance Cost: $38.58
- Cat Insurance Cost: $27.58
- Bird Insurance Cost: $ 15.75
- Exotic Pet Insurance Cost: $9
- Reptile Insurance Cost: $8
Compared to the monthly price of your pet’s food, the cost of pet insurance is a small price to pay for your animal’s protection.