On Friday, March 27th, President Donald Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The Act is intended to assist business owners with all types of financial needs they currently have. There are now a significant amount of resources available to small business owners, non-profits, and other employers to assist in keeping their businesses alive and employees employed.
The CARES Act will be able to provide the following resources:
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
- SBA Debt Relief
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- As Well as Many Other Resources
There are a few ways for you to access the information related to the Act;
- Visit the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship Website: sbc.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/guide-to-the-cares-act
- Access the "Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act" here: CARES Act - SBA Loan Information
Please utilize these resources and determine as soon as possible if your business is in need of financial relief associated with the government mandates related to Coronavirus, COVID-19.