Short Term/Vacation Rental

Request a Quote

Renting your home to friends, family, or strangers comes with a unique set of risks that your standard home insurance policy doesn’t cover such as property damage by a guest or injuries sustained by a guest. When utilizing a rental service provider such as Airbnb, VRBO, or any other platform, there is a good chance you may have coverage gaps. As a property owner it’s important to ensure you are protecting yourself as well as the asset you have invested your time and money into.

What’s covered?

Policies for short-term and vacation rentals typically include:

  • Building including guesthouses
  • Contents including furniture, appliances, decorations, etc.
  • Liability coverage to cover guests and the homeowner
  • Loss of rents

It’s important to let your agent know if you are thinking about or have started using your home as a part-time or full-time short term or vacation rental. Most standard homeowners’ insurance policies exclude coverage for short-term and vacation rentals and if a claim arises out of this operation it may be denied from coverage. It’s important to have the correct comprehensive coverage in order to protect a home that provides you a rental income.

Why We’re Different

While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers vary when it comes to structuring a policy tailored to you.

After all, there’s no such things as a one-size fits all insurance policy when it comes to your business.

Contact us today, and we’ll help you protect what matters most.